That's been added to your shopping list
Spicy Spanish Tomato Baked Eggs
Baked eggs are right on trend. Make this version at home with veg and lots of smoky paprika.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved or 1 tin peeled plum tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley (optional)
Amanda's top tip
Bread is absolutely essential for dipping into the runny yolks.