That's been added to your shopping list
Melon, Feta, Prosciutto and Cous Cous Salad
Melon and ham is a winning combo in this holiday inspired salad. Sorry, sunshine not guaranteed.
- 4 slices Co-op prosciutto crudo
- 80g cous cous, made up according to the instructions on the pack
- 2 tsp Co-op balsamic dressing
- 1/2 pack Co-op Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 small cucumber, peeled and diced Handful fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 200g Co-op yellow or Galia melon, peeled, deseeded and sliced
Amanda's top tip
Swap the prosciutto for black olives to make this veggie.