That's been added to your shopping list
Mediterranean salmon fillets
This Easter centrepiece is a great twist on the usual Sunday roast and is full of fresh flavours.
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 40g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 25g Co-op pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 x 220g packs Co-op Scottish salmon fillets
- 2 lemons
- 40g fresh white breadcrumbs
Amanda's top tip
This would also taste great with a white fish, like cod or haddock
You may also like
Salmon en Croute
Impress everyone with homemade salmon en croute. No one has to know about the ready made pastry, shh.
Scottish salmon traybake
Double up the recipe for a deliciously light family lunch, ideal for Mother's Day
Salmon Fish Cakes
Who knew it was so quick and easy to make your own fish cakes?