That's been added to your shopping list
Lime and coriander cod
Co-op cod is MSC-certified, so you can rest assured it’s been sustainably sourced
- 2 slices Co-op farmhouse white thick sliced bread, crusts removed
- Zest of 1 lime, plus 2 tsp juice
- 2 tsp dried coriander
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tsp Co-op olive oil
- 240g pack Co-op skinless, boneless cod fillets
- 1/2 Co-op British romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp Co-op Caesar dressing
- 10g Co-op Parmesan, shaved
You may also like
Baked Cod with Tomato Sauce
Baked fish is such an easy dinner. Just throw everything into a dish and serve with rice. Means there's less washing up too.
Breadcrumb crusted fish fingers
The spicy dip gives these fish fingers a real boost.
Curried haddock parcels
This is an easy, healthy wake to cook fish.