That's been added to your shopping list
Make a cheat's paella in 30 minutes. And it still tastes as good as the real deal.
- 1 x 250g pack Co-op long grain microwave rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 40g Co-op chorizo ring, cut into 0.5cm disks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Co-op tomato puree
- 100ml chicken stock
- 50g Co-op frozen peas
- 1 Co-op ready to eat chicken breast fillet, skinned and chopped into chunks
- 8 Co-op ready to eat king prawns
- Serve with chopped parsley, lemon wedges and Co-op crusty bread (optional)
Amanda's top tip
Squeeze over fresh lemon juice right at the end for a fresh zingy finish.