That's been added to your shopping list
Braised Sausage with Lentils
Ditch the mash and team your bangers with nutty lentils instead. It makes a tasty, comforting dinner with minimal washing up.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Co-op Truly Irresistible pork sausages
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 200g Co-op green lentils
- 700ml vegetable stock (using 1 stock cube)
- Sprig fresh thyme (optional)
Amanda's top tip
Swap thyme for paprika or chilli flakes to spice this dish up.