That's been added to your shopping list
Baked croissant French toast
Feed everyone for brunch with these zesty, custardy croissants. They don't take long to make, and taste so good.
- 2 Co-op croissants, quartered
- 275ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 25g caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 5g Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate, grated
- 200g Co-op frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
Amanda's top tip
If you don't fancy making the berry compote, just top with your Co-op raspberry preserve.