That's been added to your shopping list
Baked Cod with Tomato Sauce
Baked fish is such an easy dinner. Just throw everything into a dish and serve with rice. Means there's less washing up too.
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 100g black pitted olives
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 tbsp capers or 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 tsp sugar
- 300g Co-op organic brown rice
- 4 fresh cod fillets or any other white fish of your choice
Amanda's top tip
Try adding onions and peppers to the tomato sauce.